Cue Sheet and Map
Cue Sheet Guidelines
- Use the Excel template (here)
- If you reference street names be sure the street signs are actually in place.
- Note when riders cross town lines.
- Note major landmarks when applicable to help people confirm their location.
- Specify mileage readings to .1 mile.
- Include notes on the cue sheet for locations of food, water and toilet facilities.
- Note any intersections that are not arrowed, the town of Boxford has ordered North Shore Cyclists to cease arrowing roads in the town effective 07/30/2009.
- If you have a cell phone, include your cell number so riders can call if they get lost or need help.
- Be sure you have enough cue sheets for the expected size of the group
- A map is useful if riders get lost.
- You can create a map with GIS software, or include a photocopy.
- If you use a map, be sure it is legible and will allow a local resident to direct the rider back onto the route.